Terms & Conditions
This website is operated by Embellish By Rowi. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us”. “our”, and “Embellish” refer to Embellish By Rowi. Embellish offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here. By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Website functionality cookies - These cookies enable you to browse the website and use our features such as shopping baskets and wish lists.
Website analytics cookies - We use these cookies to measure and analyse how our customers use the website. This allows us to continuously improve our website and your shopping experience.
Targeting cookies or advertising cookies - These cookies are used to deliver adverts relevant to you. In addition, they limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as helping us measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org.
We collect, hold, use and disclose personal information from you or about you to:
- provide you with information that you have requested
- process orders you make through our website
- add you to our mailing list
- send you marketing materials and promote our goods and services
- deliver to you the goods that you have ordered and provide you with customer service following the orders
- improve the website experience of our visitors
- carry out general business functions and activities and
- comply with our legal obligations.
We also use personal information for our own internal business purposes including:
- for data analysis to improve our products and services;
- auditing our internal processes to ensure they function as intended and that we comply with regulatory requirements
- for fraud and security monitoring
- developing new products and services; and
- identifying usage trends so we can understand which part of our services and marketing are of most interest to our customers
- Some of the third party service providers to whom we send data, store data in the United Kingdom, United States and Canada and from time to time other locations outside of Australia.
By providing your personal information to us, you consent to the transfer of that information to our third party providers and to the storage of your personal information by us or our third party.
THIRD PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
We may use the information you provide us to send you emails of our new offerings or update you on changes to our Site. If you do not wish to receive these emails, please opt out in any offer email you receive from us. If you would like to opt out of receiving promotional emails from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions located in each such email. Please understand that if you opt out of receiving promotional correspondence from us, we may still contact you in connection with your Account, relationship, activities, transactions and communications with us.
AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
LEGALLY REQUIRED DISCLOSURE
Last updated: February 2022